Bronze Sparkle Mica Powder
Bronze Sparkle Mica
Mineral Powder Pigments such as oxides, ultramarines and micas are cosmetic-grade. These pigments are mined from the earth (inorganic), processed and filtered to remove harmful impurities such as lead or mercury.
Mica is a fine mineral powder that can be used to reflect light and create a pearlescent effect on skin. This product is commonly combined with titanium dioxide or zinc oxides to be used in mineral makeup or cosmetics. When used in cosmetics, mica offers a lightweight, long-lasting effect on skin without feeling too cakey or heavy. Our micas are approved for use in soap, mineral cosmetics and cosmetic bases.
Bronze Sparkle Mica is made of synthetic mica coated with an iron oxide layer.
Compared to natural mica, the synthetic one has many advantages such as higher purity, less black spot, more weatherproof, has a better lustre, chroma and is more stable when exposed to high temperature.
• Cosmetic Application Guidelines available on request/ available to download.
• Using scales is recommended for larger batches.
• Please do small test batches as some of the colours are unstable in cold process soap.
• We recommend dispersing the powders into a small amount of your base first, then add to the remaining product and stir well.
• It is a good idea to wear a mask, goggles/glasses and protective clothing/apron as working with volatile powders is messy. Make sure you work in a well-ventilated area.
INCI: Fluorphlogopite - Iron oxide
Country of Origin: China
Average Particle Size: 60-300μm
PH level: 6.0-9.0 (4% h₂0)
Solubility: These are natural colour additives which are insoluble (they will remain suspended within the product and will not dissolve) in the formulation or product to which they are added. Unlike some liquid colours, they will not bleed or fade.
Storage: Keep your powders in tightly sealed containers or pouches in a dry location protected from light.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Specification DocumentsBronze Mica Vegan Statement.pdf
Bronze Mica GMO Statement.pdf
Bronze Mica Flow Chart.pdf
Bronze Sparkle Mica SDS.pdf