We have a lot of natural ingredients that can certainly help with dry skin issues. Dry and flaky skin is a common complaint, especially in the colder months of the year. The frosty winter air sucks the life out of our skin, but thankfully there are ways to combat this.
Most lotions and moisturisers on the market come with a hefty price tag, so why not try making your very own home remedy using some of the ingredients listed below.
• Shea Butter is a superb moisturiser and leaves the skin feeling rejuvenated.
• It contains Vitamin A, which is very important to aid many skin conditions such as, wrinkles, acne, blemishes, and eczema.
• It gets deeply absorbed by the skin, hydrating the skin, as well as providing relief from dryness.
• Shea Butter has several derivatives of cinnamic acid that exhibit anti-inflammatory properties too.
• Replenishes and locks in the natural moisture of the skin. It can hydrate and reduce water loss in severely dry skin.
• Contains healthy fatty acids that replenish the skin's lessened fatty acid reserve.
• It contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, which can protect your skin.
• It is moisturising and makes your skin feel smooth and supple.
• It can improve your complexion, skin tone, and its antioxidant properties are excellent for your skin's overall health.
• Almond oil is an excellent source of Vitamin E and is considered one of the best emollients for dry skin.
• This oil is also non-greasy and is quickly absorbed into the skin, making it great for massage purposes.
• It can enhance collagen and elastin production in the skin, restoring its suppleness and elasticity.
• Aloe Vera has healing, and anti-inflammatory properties so can help conditions like psoriasis or eczema.
• It has soothing, antiseptic and anti-fungal features that can help combat dry, irritated skin and prevent flaking.
To sum it up, you could use any of these ingredients to combat dry skin issues. Luckily, they are all readily available here at Mystic Moments. We are so happy to provide our beautiful customers with the platform to come up with your very own creations.
What do you use for your skincare routine? Please let us know in the comment section below.